As it’s Lady Becky’s birthday today I figured I’d post a tattoo of her look-alike. You better believe that makes me Han Solo. Tattoo by Sway from Leeds.
Ok. There have been tattoos, facial hair and a nerdgasm of Star Wars related posts today. Now how about some fighting. The first video is my favourite lightsaber duel in the whole franchise.
For those of you that are less nostalgic than I, the second video is one of the few highlights from the new trilogy which features a soon to be Vader in an epic duel with Obi Wan.
Part of the KidKimura Birthday Star Wars Marathon… Top nine quotes from Return of the Jedi.
9. “Hey, point that thing someplace else.”
8. “I never knew I had it in me.”
7. “There is good in him, I’ve felt it.”
6. “Grab me, Chewie. I’m slipping — hold on. Grab it, almost… you almost got it. Gently now, all right, easy, easy, hold me Chewie.”
5. “Hey, Luke, thanks for coming after me — now I owe you one.”
4. “Back door, huh? Good idea!”
3. “She’s gonna blow!”
2. “I think you’ll fit in nicely.”
1. “Rise, my friend.”
Part of the KidKimura Birthday Star Wars Marathon… Top nine quotes from The Empire Strikes Back.
9. “I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.”
8. “Size matters not. Judge me by my size, do you?”
7. “There’s an awful lot of moisture in here.”
6. “That’s okay, I’d like to keep it on manual control for a while.”
5. “Hurry up, golden-rod…”
4. “I must’ve hit it pretty close to the mark to get her all riled up like that, huh kid?”
3. “Possible he came in through the south entrance.”
2. “And I thought they smelled bad on the outside!”
1. “Control, control! You must learn control!”
Part of the KidKimura Birthday Star Wars Marathon… Top nine quotes from A New Hope.
9. “Get in there you big furry oaf, I don’t care what you smell!”
8. “Luke, at that speed do you think you’ll be able to pull out in time?”
7. “Put that thing away before you get us all killed.”
6. “You’ve got something jammed in here real good.”
5. “Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?”
4. “You came in that thing? You’re braver than I thought.”
3. “Sorry about the mess…”
2. “Look at the size of that thing!”
1. “She may not look like much, but she’s got it where it counts, kid.”