We’re kinda late (ok MEGA late) seeming as Movemver ended 3 weeks ago, but I couldn’t not post this.
Bleacher Report posted this list of the Top 10 Moustaches in MMA history, featuring several of my own personal heroes. This list just goes to show how a moustache can transform a normal human into a king among men.
I am certain that Don Frye’s moustache is the root of all his power. Like Samson, only not a hippy.
When I saw this video I couldn’t not share it. Pure awesome.
Check out more of these fine videos here
I saw this hilarious video on the Foad Wax facebook page and felt I had to share it with you gents.
I myself am the sporter of both a moustache and a long goatee beard, and so the blatant beardism shown by certain moustache groups really boils my ballbag. Glad to see I’m not alone.
Last night the first 2 episodes of Whisker Wars graced our televisions with their beardy delights. If, like me, you missed out on these, then fear not fair reader, as they are available to watch now on ITV player, just click here and enjoy!
Episode 1 features a team of American professional beard growers preparing for the world championships in Norway, (be sure to look out for Jack Passion, who we did a little post about last year) and the second takes a look at some US based competitions in Ohio and New York.
I’m sure you’re all as excited as I am about this show, but just in case you’re not quite there yet, check out the trailer below.
Moustache extraordinaire Mr Patt Foad, creator of the mighty Foad Wax (which currently adorns my upper lip), has recently uploaded his new musicommercial to the interwebs. There are some fine looking follicles on display here, including one belonging to Mr Foad himself.
Have a watch, and for you moustachioed gents looking to purchase yourself a tin of this magical stuff, get yourselves over to the Foad Wax website.
For more info on the band check out Top Shelf Jazz.
Today is the final day of Movember, and Men all around the nation will soon be shaving off their 30 days worth of fuzz.
But wait! Put down that razor! Moustaches aren’t just for Movember, here are a few reasons you should keep the ‘stache going.
1. It hasn’t even started getting good yet! Even the densest of lip ticklers doesn’t really start getting good until a couple of months in. It would be a waste to shave it off having just got out of the peach fuzz phase.
2. It’ll keep your face warm. In case you hadn’t noticed, it’s now winter. Cold times are a-comin’, and there is no better way to stay warm than to grow a nice little rug under your nose.
3. It’s a great ice breaker. Are you a little shy around the ladies? Having a big ol’ curly handlebar is a great conversation starter, and people will actually start coming up to talk to you instead of vice versa.
4. You will never get bored. Pulling faces in the mirror reaches a whole new level when you have a moustache. Throw a pipe into the mix and you can sell that x-box thingy that is sure to just gather dust in the corner. There is also the hours of fun to be had twiddling the ends like a silent movie villain.
5. You now have the potential to look amazing! Seriously, you have no idea what kind of awesomeness awaits you in a few weeks time. Who knows, before too long you could be as stylish as this fine chap.
So I beg of you, gentlemen of the nation, keep your mo’s intact. And while you’re at it send us a picture! I’d love to do a feature on our reader’s facial hair.
Until next time, keep it hairy.
God created the Heavens, he created the earth! He created all the Hulkamaniacs! Then, he created a set of 24-inch pythons, brother!
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.”
So here we are, the last ever moustache log! It pains me to have to stop these posts, but my ‘stache is about as long as it’s going to get, and to continue with this feature would just be showing off!
I started this little experiment purely to see if somebody like myself, who is far from gifted in the chin bristle department, could grow a respectable lip tickler. I think you’ll agree the experiment was a success.
Having a moustache has had a surprising effect on my life. Strangers want to shake my hand, kids high five me as I walk down the street, and women find me irresistible.
Ok, I made that last one up, but still, I love my little handlebar. Remember chaps, if I can do it so can you. So ditch the razors and join my club!
Also, if any of you have a particularly impressive facial fuzz, send it in and we’ll post your face on the blog!
So without further ado, for the final time, here is my face. Styled, as always, with Foad Wax.
“Yeah, I’m responsible now, the price you pay for being successful.”